Sunday, October 12, 2008

BACK TO NORM.

Alhamdullilah, the Holy Month of Ramadan has passed and now most of us are enjoying the Hari Raya celebrations albeit the worsening world economic meltdown. While our beloved country is considered rather isolated from the credit crunch crisis arising from the US sub-prime loans, nonetheless this country will be feel its adverse ramifications especially those involved in the export business and by those rich locals who got themselves exposed in overseas financial markets via their private banking.

I had refrained from frequently posting during the month of Ramadan to focus on more religious practices although I did at some occasions reply/ comment to some blogs.

At first, I did not intend to have an open house due to several reasons connected with our local as well as international economic developments. However I had a change of hearts after considering the requests of some family members as well as to celebrate my daughter’s 17th Birthday. Why not, I considered, next year could be more expensive due to the uncertainty of world economic situation and this Hari Raya is of great significance as PM had already decided to quit, a wish I have longed for so long. So inviting friends, neighbors and relatives, my family will have modest one this coming Saturday. Insha’allah, our open house will have blessings of the Almighty Allah.

No comments: