Thursday, April 24, 2008

Interesting Articles.

I thought I should take a few days break from looking at political related articles in the alternative media but I just as I was about to, I couldn’t but help noticing two articles

  1. Hardtalk: Tun Dr Mahathir compared to Annuar Ibrahim

(http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.com/2008/04/23/tun-dr-mahathir-compare-to-anwar-ibrah)

My simple comment successfully posted was as follows:

“TDM selflessly speaks for the sake of the Nation while Annuar speaks for his personal self interest, clouded with vengeance – hence any Ahmad, Ah Kow or Tamby who is unbiased can easily judge the (moral) difference”

  1. Topic: “Hishamuddin Rais and Brother Anwar Bin Ibrahim are just desperate bastards!” by BarkingMagpie dated Monday, April 21, 2008

One interesting part of the article as referred in paragraph three was “A claim made by one Altantuya friends who was a witness in the trial that she met DPM with Razak was never collaborated except by Yang Berbohong (YB) Tian Chua who put on his website a pix which he later admitted to be doctored …” .

At first it was shocking for me but then after reflecting the PKR leadership and the profiles of many of its candidates who were beneficiaries of the massive protest vote from the GE 12, it comes to no surprise that PKR candidates like YB Tian Chua are not only without any integrity or honesty but actually scum of the earth. As I had said to my friends even if a shit carrier stood on any ticket other than BN would have easily won. But I did not expect such a heinous character like YB Tian Chua to fabricate and superimpose Najib's photograph with Altantuya Politics or not or freedom of the net, it’s most sickening of such character and I am quite confident that he and such of his colleagues will face the music at their reelection.

No comments: